Our Tiny Twos dance class is designed to be your child’s first introduction to independent dance! Dancing can help your two-year-old develop social, motor, and cognitive skills that are the building blocks they’ll carry with them throughout their toddler years and beyond.
Introduce Your Child to the Joy of Dance
Benefits of this Class
- Improved sense of self-confidence and independence
- Learning the concepts of sequencing, opposition, and right/left distinction
- Understanding how to take turns
- Development of large motor skills (galloping, marching, clapping, etc)
- Learning how to listen and follow directions in a class setting
We’ve created a specialized curriculum for our Tiny Twos that is designed to help them “play with purpose” while they explore a new world of movement and music. Students will utilize Prop Kits, filled with fun and exciting props to use throughout the season. Each individualized Prop Kit will be marked with the student’s name and used by that student only. The kits are $20 and will be charged to the accounts of applicable families on September 1. Prop Kits will be sent home with each student at the end of the season.
This class is available to children ages 24 months to 3 years.
Each 30 minute class is thoughtfully designed to make sure we capture your two-year-old’s attention while still giving them time to enjoy dancing and making new friends.
Summer Tiny Twos | Age 2 by May 1
Tiny Twos | Ages 2 by August 1