Tickets for our 44th annual recitals, The Show Must Go On, are now available to order. The recitals will be held at the Warsaw High School Performing Arts Center on Saturday, June 5.
Due to Covid restrictions, we are only allowed 50% capacity at the Performing Arts Center. Therefore, we had to make numerous changes to our recital structure.
- We will be holding six smaller performances to reduce our audience size and limit the number of performers in the dressing rooms.
- We are not using an outside ticket vendor and will be pulling the tickets manually to assure social distancing is respected.
- In order to assure all parents have the opportunity to attend their child’s recital, we must limit the number of tickets guaranteed to each family as follows. These limits are based on the number of families that need to attend each show in order to see all of their child’s dances.
- Quantity of guaranteed tickets per family:
- Recital 1, 10a: 12 tickets
- Recital 2, 12p: 8 tickets
- Recital 3, 2p: 11 tickets
- Recital 4, 4p: 12 tickets
- Recital 5, 6p: 8 tickets
- Recital 6, 8p: 11 tickets
- IMPORTANT! To best accommodate all families, each family will be guaranteed the number of tickets listed, if ordered by May 2. It is possible to request more tickets. Order your total number of tickets desired now even if you want more than the guaranteed amount. If we are unable to fill your complete order you will be contacted.
- You must order your tickets by May 2 to be assured of availability.
- Tickets ordered by May 2 will be compiled, pulled at random, and filled with respect to social distancing.
- Late orders will be pulled after this date.
- You will be charged for the tickets you receive between May 3 and 14.
- Tickets will be available for pick up at the studio beginning May 17.
- Masks will be required for all audience members at all times.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (574) 267-7055 or email@example.com.